Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Is My Face Red?

We were just about packed and ready to leave the caravan park when we decided to check our ferry ticket for the latest we could arrive at the terminal.
I looked and looked again hoping I was wrong, I asked Russ the date, then finally accepted we were booked to sail on Wednesday 8Th NOT Tuesday 7Th like we (I) thought.

Fortunately, we hadn't disconnected the water, power and waste water or wound the legs of the van up. More fortunate, we could stay on this site until 6pm Wednesday night. So out came the TV, antenna and our picnic tea we had made to eat on the boat. Luckily, we were able to change our booking in Traralgon (got that wrong too) and contact my son, my sister and Leah.

Our solicitor rang last night and the title for our villa has finally been lodged, so she thinks we will be able to take possession at the end of April. Hooray! It will be almost two months late, but it really isn't a problem to us.

No comments: